Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention & Control Policy
Clients are requested to read the following Coronavirus Infection Prevention & Control Policy before attending for their appointment, to ensure that they are aware of health & safety procedures for the day.
- As Beauty Services are part of the Close Contact Industry, if possible, I would appreciate if clients can confirm a negative lateral flow Coronavirus test to be taken in the 24 hours preceding their appointment – thank you for your understanding in providing the maximum protection possible to all of my clients.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 then I will need to reschedule your booking for no less than 5 days after the result and you can confirm that you have received a negative result.
- Weddings – Due to the close contact required for a makeup application and the high risk of passing the virus on to other clients, some of whom may be vulnerable, should anyone in your booking have tested positive for COVID-19, then unfortunately I will be unable to complete their makeup. Sadly I am unable to offer a refund, as the required time for that person has already been pre-booked and allocated. As long as I am made aware of this before the day, then I am happy for that person’s place to be filled by another member of your bridal party.
On the Day of Your Appointment
- Please arrive for your appointment as close to the scheduled time as possible. Additional observers or children should not attend appointments with you.
- All tools, products and equipment will be disinfected or sterilised in line with the specific manufacturers’ instructions for your safety, in between every client and at the end of the day.
- All clients will be required to apply hand sanitiser before entering the Studio. For location appointments, please ensure that you wash your hands immediately before coming for your makeup slot to minimise the risk of touching other surfaces whilst waiting.
If you have any concerns or questions, please do let me know and I will do what I can to help.
- To minimise the handling of cash, all payments should be made by BACS transfer.
I will continue to take advice from the Government and the NHS regarding safe practice and make any further amendments as required.
Last updated: Thursday 22nd June 2023.