LGBTQ Equality Weddings
Christiane is proud to be a Founding Member of LGBTQ Equality Weddings.
“Founded in June 2018, Equality Weddings is for people who want to know that their wedding suppliers understand that the + in LGBTQ+ includes a beautiful diverse group of people whose gender identity or sexual orientation goes beyond the heteronormative wedding industry (and world) and are working hard to change, for the better.”
Ava Korwin – Founder of Equality Weddings
Equality Wedding’s Core Values – The principles and standards that all Equality Wedding Suppliers pledge to embrace.
- To strive not to assume a person’s gender identity or sexual orientation, based on their appearance or otherwise;
- To listen to and respect every person’s preference as to how they’d like to be addressed/referred;
- To share our insight and knowledge with others, where possible, and where appropriate;
- To endeavour to encourage the representation of all groups when contributing to styled shoots, especially underrepresented groups;
- To strive to continue to educate ourselves on equality generally;
- To be kind and supportive to our colleagues and peers if unintentional mistakes are made in relation to inclusive language;
- To act with honesty and integrity at all times; and
- To help build a community who are united in making the wedding industry, and the world, a more inclusive place.©LGBTQ Equality Weddings, 2019-2020. All rights reserved.
To find out more about Equality Weddings and see their full list of approved suppliers, see the link below.
Pronouns – She/Her
Not just another wedding directory, but a community of wedding suppliers who are changing the face and language of the industry, one business at a time. Recommended suppliers are here for you and your vision.