AIRBASE AIRBRUSH MAKEUP
Designed by professionals for professionals, Airbase makeup is loved by Makeup Artists and Celebrities worldwide.
Commissioned by beauty guru Judy Naaké, who brought the now leading tanning product St.Tropez to the UK and designed by Oscar-nominated Make-up Artist Anni Buchanan.
Airbase Make-Up’s Foundation combines a unique mix of ingredients with silicone at the heart of its formulation. Loved by celebrities like Rihanna, to professional Make-Up Artists like Julia Carta (famous for her work on X Factor), Airbase Foundation also benefits from added vitamins that nourish the skin. The silicone chosen does not clog your pores, allowing your skin to breathe. It is this that helps give Airbase Make-Up unrivalled durability and the stunning, dewy natural finish.
- Vitamin A: Airbase Make-Up includes Vitamin A, an ingredient that is proven to improve elasticity of the skin and therefore reduce fine lines.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant that moisturises and repairs helping to deactivate the free radicals that age the skin. Make-up artists on Britain’s Got Talent, Strictly Come Dancing and X Factor also love the ease and speed of the Airbase airbrush and the on-screen talent love the flawless finish in this High Definition Era.
- The brand is commonly used on ITV, BBC and SKY productions as well as stage shows including Love Never Dies, Priscilla Queen of the Dessert and Joseph.
- The finish that the product delivers makes it perfect for all forms of media and now Airbase is a favourite of many British based TV and Film make-up artists, professionals working on catwalk models and glossy magazines and in the high pressure, high speed world of live stage shows.]
- HD TV & Film
- Parties and Occasion Make-up
Find Christiane Dowling Makeup Artistry as a registered Official Airbase Airbrush Makeup Artist at
Airbase Airbrush Makeup is offered for Studio appointments only.